Excellent Amenities Related To Total Knee Replacement Surgery In India Attracting Medical Tourists
Among the different forms of Joint problems that are prevalent today, Knee disorders are the most common ones. Not only the older generation, these days, people belong to the younger generation too are suffering from Knee pain. Owing to this, there are more and more Knee Replacement Surgery approaches are being introduced, which are entirely focused on providing maximum comfort and minimum discomfort to the patients.
Among the different approaches, Total Knee Replacement Surgery is when the condition to very bad and the joint is beyond the point when the traditional treatment methods can help.
What Are The Very Early Signs Of Knee Pain?
It is very important that the patients are aware about the signs and symptoms of the Knee disorders. Following are the symptoms that are noticeable at the early stage:
• Stiffness in the Knee region
• Redness and warmth to the touch
• Crunching or popping sounds
• Inability to straighten the Knee fully
When Surgery Is Required?
• Has severe, persistent pain and stiffness that keeps increasing with each passing day and despite taking ample rest, the condition doesn’t improve
• If the pain is excruciating in nature and is handicapped the patient from doing his or her daily chores or any recreational activities
• Knee joint has suffered grave damage because of Arthritic issues such as Gout, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, an accident, post-traumatic Arthritis, etc.
• Other kinds of treatment options like Physiotherapy, medications, pain relief injections, have been tried – however the patient hasn’t gained any relief
• Instability because of pain and weakness
• When the patient is finding it challenging to stand for a long time and this is getting worse with passing time
• If the patient has Knee Deformities such as Bow-legs or Knock Knees
Best Surgeon For Knee Replacement Surgery In India
No matter how sophisticated hospital you choose for a particular surgery, but if the surgical hands are not experienced or adept enough, the chances of surgical success can be very low. However, the surgical hands handling Total Knee Replacement Surgery in India are a blessing for the patients.
• Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
• Dr. Vijay Bose
• Dr. Kaushal Malhan
• Dr. Sajan K. Hegde
• Dr. Haresh Manglani
• Dr. IPS Oberoi
• Dr. Manoj Miglani
• Dr. Shekhar Bhojraj
• Dr. Sanjay Sarup
• Dr. S. K. S. Marya
These and many other highly qualified Orthopaedics in India are considered extremely specialized in Knee Replacement. Thanks to the proficiency of these Joint Replacement experts, the success rates of Knee Replacement Surgery in India have reached at a very admirable level.
How Much Does It Cost For A Knee Replacement Surgery?
Today, Knee Replacement Surgery is one of the most frequently availed Orthopaedic Surgeries. But due to the skyrocketing healthcare expenditure, there are enumerable people across the globe, who cannot avail such modern Orthopaedic Surgeries. For such patients, India is a very big respite as the most sophisticated procedures are priced very reasonably.Likewise, the cost of Total Knee Replacement Surgery inIndia is as low as $4,200, whereas, the same surgery costs as high as $50,000 in USA, $40,000 in UK.
How We Can Help?
We, at Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India, offer a huge bunch of facilities to make the medical tours an extremely comfortable experience for all the foreign nationals visiting India. With us, the medical tourists can avail the below mentioned services:
• All the steps like medical visa, stay arrangements, tickets, local conveyance, hospital appointments are taken care of by the group’s representatives
• Hardly any waiting period
• Knee Replacement Surgery in India scheduled at the top hospitals and clinics of India
• The group ensures that the medical value travellers get the best price total knee replacement surgery in India
• Video and telephonic consultation can also be arranged with the top Joint Replacement Surgeons of India
• Language translation facility
• Free second consultation is also possible at any of the empanelled hospitals
• Patient’s family members updated regularly
• Follow up services
• Pre or post-surgery vacations and sight-seeing services planned along with the medical tours