Medical Tourists Opting For The Best Hospitals For Knee Replacement Surgery In India
Knee Replacement Treatment For Knee Issues: Overview
With the number of people suffering from Knee Joint problems rising, Joint Replacement surgeries are very common today and are a very effective solution. Mostly, people belonging to older age group get this treatment for a better quality of life in old age but today there are many young patients, who are opting for a Knee Replacement procedure when needed. The types of surgical treatment available are:
• Total Knee Replacement (TKR) – both sides of the knee joint are replaced
• Partial (half) Knee Replacement (PKR) – This is more simple techniques where only one side of the joint is restored
• There are Alternative Surgeries like Arthroscopic Washout and Debridement, Osteotomy, and Mosaicplasty
In What Condition Knee Replacement Treatment Is Needed?
A Knee Replacement surgery is usually recommended when the knee joint is damaged badly or has degenerated to a point when the patient is unable to perform his or her routine activities like walking, climbing the stairs, etc. Conditions which may lead to a need for Knee Joint Replacement Treatment in India are:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Bone Dysplasias that is unusual bone growth
• Injury to the Knee
• Knee Deformity
• Bone death in the Knee joint owing the issue affecting the blood supply
Best Orthopaedic Hospital In India
1. Fortis Hospital: There is no doubt that the Fortis group is one of the top hospitals recognized nationally and internationally. Each and every department of this hospital has the best kind of facilities; particularly it is one of the best hospitals for Knee Replacement Surgery in India. The clinical team of the Orthopaedic department is working round the clock to help the patients get relief from their joint issues. There is regular implementation of the most sophisticated surgical techniques with success rates at par with global benchmarks.
2. Global Hospital: This hospital offers a comprehensive range of Joint cure and is home to the latest treatment techniques for the most complex Joint problems that cannot be treated by traditional modes of treatment. The Orthopaedic experts here are totally focused on giving the patients a better quality of life by enhancing their mobility. Also, the success rate of Knee Replacement in India, specifically at this hospital is one of the best.
Top Knee Surgeon In India
1. Dr. Jayant Arora: He specializes in Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement is currently associated with the Columbia Asia Hospital as Co-ordinator and Senior Consultant in the Department of Orthopedics. Dr. Jayant Arora areas of speciality are Shoulder, Hip, Knee and Trauma cases. With more than 20 years of vast experience, he has worked with several renowned hospitals in India as well as in UK. He is highly adept in performing all kinds of surgical procedures like Joint Replacements and Arthroscopic surgery.
2. Dr. Ashok Rajgopal: A Padma Shri recipient, he is a much reputed Orthopaedic Surgeon with superlative level of dedication towards his patients. With more than 30 years of experience, he has accomplished the milestone of 25,000 Total Knee Replacement procedures in 2016. He is highly talented and proficient in all kinds of Orthopaedic techniques. Further, he is the first surgeon to have performed virtual Total Knee Replacement by using patient-specific tools.
To Get The Best Knee Replacement Treatment – Consult With Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India
Choosing another country for getting any treatment is a major decision for the international patients. It is very important that there is someone to guide them appropriately whenever they are in a different country. When it comes to India, Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India has been at the forefront in taking care of the medical tourists. We ensure that the patients get the best services through us:
• We have a network of outstanding hospitals having best-in-class facilities for Joint Replacement; especially best hospitals for Knee Replacement Surgery in India
• With us the medical tourists can surely get the lowest Knee Joint Replacement Surgery cost in India
• The patients do not have to go through any waiting period
• We can help in getting the initial consultation to get the treatment started at the earliest
• The Orthopaedic experts empanelled with us are some of the best and most reputed in this field
• Most modern surgeries and treatment methods are implemented to treat the patients
• We help the patients in getting their medical visa, accommodation, special food requirements, and much more