Dr. Vijay C Bose Orthopaedic Surgeon is a Pioneer of the Delta Motion Hip in Asia with 100% Success Rate
Do you suffer from hip arthritis in young age? Delta motion ceramic hip replacement is the answer for you. Get this done and lead a pain free life. This is a very durable material for hip replacement. It is very hard and resistant to breaking. Its wear resistance enables it to last forever in the human body. Delta motion ceramic hip replacement is recommended in young patients with hip arthritis. It has no side effects unlike metal on metal hips. However now there has been a significant landmark breakthrough in this technology.
Benefits of the Delta Motion Hip System in India
•It can be used for playing mild sports,
•People in good health, live very active lives and expect to live well into their eighties. Arthritic patients stand to benefit from the ceramic hip prosthesis.
•Movement at the hip joint is very fluid and near natural. The reason for this improvement is superior lubricating properties.(Ceramic is more wettable, hence better able to maintain lubricant on t he surface), smoothness of the surface and the relative inertness of the ceramic material.
•The effect of circulating metallic ions on a fetus s in the uterus is a cause for concern. For this reason a ceramic-on-ceramic is advisable in women of childbearing age.
•Patients with metal allergy benefit from this implant as the wear debris does not have metal ions in it, so there is no reaction of the immune system of the body to metal ions.
Top Surgeon Dr. Vijay C. Bose in Chennai, India performs delta motion hip with 100% Success Rate
Dr. Vijay C. Bose Pioneers in the delta motion hip in Asia. Dr. Vijay C Bose orthopaedic surgeon at Apollo Hospital Chennai and is a Joint Director and senior consultant Joint reconstruction Surgeon at Asian Joint Reconstruction Institute and SRM Institute of Medical Sciences, Chennai. His special interest is hip arthroplasty of the young patient. He has the experience of doing more than 2000 hip resurfacings which is the largest in Asia and the 5th largest in the world. Although it was Finsbury that developed Delta Motion Hip technology, it was acquired by DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. in December 2009. The newer generation hip implant, now made available in India has already proven much-needed economies-of-scale in terms of faster recovery and increasing productivity levels, says, Dr. Vijay C. Bose Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Dr. Bose performs delta motion hip by the 100% percent success rate in India, together with affordable healthcare costs compared to the developed world will now see an increase in foreign patients flocking to India to access advanced and quality care. This is where access to Delta Motion Hip technology in India would benefit the global incidence joint implants.
Get your free consultation for hip replacement surgery from Dr. Vijay C. Bose by contacting us at email@example.com or call at +91-98604-32255.
Medical Assistance in India for International Patients by Joint Replacement Surgery Services
- By choosing Joint Replacement Surgery Services one can get the best medical assistance at affordable cost. We also help you to get medical visa, airport pick and drop, local travel, meals for patients and family, accommodation etc. We will be there with you throughout your medical tour to India. Joint Replacement Surgery Services team provides the following benefits to their international patients.
- Answering every query related to your surgery in India
- Providing assistance & complete information about associated top-notch hospitals & orthopaedic surgeons in India
- Guiding on accommodation, treatment, travel and stay in India for a wide range of orthopaedic surgeries including knee replacement surgery
- One of the biggest advantages of travelling India with Joint Replacement Surgery Services is that international patients can choose a holiday destination of their choice after undergoing their surgery.